Consider adding these fall fashion ideas to your wardrobe as you transition to warmer garb:
- Burgundy is the colour of the season in menswear. Like the fine wine from France, the deep, rich colour burgundy can add a touch of style to your favourite suit; with a tie, shirt or pocket square.
- Trench coats are back on the runway for fall. Ditch the parka for wool or cashmere trench coat, double or single-breasted, a timeless look.
- The flare pant. A modern take on the 70’s pant, slight flare, and wide legs pants are making a comeback.
- The long scarf makes for a cool look. Wrap around your neck and let it dangle or tuck into your shirt, western style.
- Plaid patterns are everywhere for fall; coats, shirts, pants, etc. Add a touch of fun style with colourful plaid socks.
- Paisley and geo prints. An interesting patterned shirt looks great under a jacket, layered under a sweater or on its own.
- Suede desert boots can be worn with almost any look and come in a wide variety of fall browns.
- The essential leather jacket this fall is a modern take on the classic bomber jacket; the moto-bomber can be worn dressed up or down.
- Dark denim in dark blues with black undertones and a structured fit.
- Snappy socks. Up your sock game with colour and creativity.
Come into the store and let our team spruce up your fall wardrobe.